Friday, September 26, 2008

McCain Vs Obama

I was watching the first United States presidential debate 2008, on this Friday evening. :)
(I have been working on all last three consecutive Saturdays and this was a much-needed weekend for me.)
Yet I sat down in front of TV to watch this, just because I think that this debate is one of those few, which might change the world we live in, and the world would listen to. McCain Vs Obama.

I am not a conservative, liberal, democrat, or republican; yeah its true that I was affectionate towards conservative ideology some time back in my life but now I truly believe in pure solutions for issues, rather than solutions adhering to some political dogmas.
There were so many thoughts, fears, and doubts that rushed thru my mind while I was watching it and I just wanted to "key them down"
(Pen is a thing of the past) here.

Why the "hell" world would listen to what these folks has to say? Because fate the world we live in depends on one of these guys.
After Nov 08, when one of these guys is going to in the most powerful position of human-being’s world, the decision they make would impact the course of our life, our survival, and even human genesis, and with all respects McCain doesn’t seemed to be fit for that.

He seemed to be interested in “WAR” on Iran, Russia, N Korea and amny more. May be the ‘POW’ wants to take revenge for his suffering on the entire world. He says he wont talk, and makes fun of Obama who said that he would like to resolve issues diplomatically. He was so obsessed with the word “Pre-Conditions”, and looked like a goon who wants to dictate others on muscle power. Does he still believe that any one can rule, or bring order to this world by force?? Does he think that those radicals would come to his desk with a “pre-condition” stating that they will do what ever he says? Conflict or WAR is not a solution for anything. It has been proved over and over again.

He seemed to think that surge in Iraq was a good decision. C’mon the whole world knows the truth, and he still want to stay in Iraq? He talks about sanctions on Iran, who made Iran so powerful, when Saddam was alive Iran never spoke a word!! He didn’t seem to be concerned about Taliban, Al-Quieda and the Bin-laden, who is still creating problems in Afghanistan and most parts of the world, hiding in Pakistan.
Please don’t give me that tactics and strategy stuff anymore, that sounds like a losers terminologies to me, I have heard those words in IT and Business a lot.
He says about “Winning in IRAQ ????”, and “Failed State in Pakistan when Gen. Mush coup’ed the legally elected government“ OMG!! Another series of false-intelligence-information.

He seemed so arrogant and offensive when he talked about Obama’s statements about diplomacy and dialogue.

He doesn’t looks interested in economy at all. Many country’s stock markets falls 3 to 4 digit figures when US markets loses one point.
The world economy is based on US$ and that very $ is in danger. McCain looks least bothered about that; he is more interested in another Cold-War era. He might have his own arguments for ignoring the collapsing economy, after all the “fundamentals of the economy are still strong”. Yeah it is very strong, we are still using cash, not yet downgraded to barter system, and strong enough that he can think about another war now.

He went on saying that he has got a long record of experience; I would say it’s a shame if he has not learned from those. I remember a T-Shirt print I saw in LA “Never Argue with idiots... They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

I not an Obama fan, but I definitely oppose and detest McCain now.

No comments: